A. In NCKU
The NCKU Career Consultant Division provides students with internship, career counseling, and mock interviews during studies.
B. Employment in Taiwan after graduation
- Foreign Professional Personnel Employment Work Permit Application
- If you have any questions, please contact the Workforce Department Agency, Ms. He : (02) 23801712
C. Contact Taiwan ( Participation and recruitment center service contact window) 攬才中心服務聯繫窗口
- 王筱茹 email@example.com 02-23112031ext.503
- 喬涵妘 firstname.lastname@example.org 02-23112031 ext.500
D. Internship in Taiwan after graduation
- Application Qualifications:
Meet one of the qualifications in Article 2 of Ministry of Education’s【Operation Directions Governing Applications from Overseas Chinese Students, Students from Hong Kong and Macao, and International Students for Internships after Graduating from University/College in Taiwan】(Attachment I), and obtain a certificate of consent for internship from the proposed internship institution as stipulated in Article 3 of the guidelines.
- Application time:
Those who meet the requirements should pay close attention to the relevant announcements of the International Student Affairs Office, and apply within the time limit.
- Relevant application documents for foreign students applying for internships after graduation:
- For more information, please click on the website of the Department of International and Cross-Strait Education, Ministry of Education.
- If you have any questions, please contact Mr. Jiang, Ministry of Education: (02) 77366712