Admission Prospectus for International Students
Studying in NCKU: AY2023-24 Flyer 1、Flyer 2
2023/2024 Admission Prospectus for International Students (brochure revision in May for 2024 spring)
Ministry of Education_Regulations Regarding International Students Undertaking Studies in Taiwan
National Cheng Kung University Regulations Governing the Enrollment of International Students
- Confirm your eligibility to apply as an international student, please refer to "Applicant's Eligibility".
- Check the available current departments/institutes programs that you intend to apply, please refer to "Current Programs" via the application portal. (or click)
- Prepare the required documents and the application fee, please see "Required Documents" and Payment instructions for details.
- Check with the Current Programs (via the applicaiton portal) if the chosen departments/institutes require additional documents, interviews and/or tests. (*Interview details and schedules will be notify by the department/instituion if necessary.)
- Complete the application online via the applicaiton portal before the deadline.
※How to apply:
- Register for only ONE account (please use your e-mail address as your username) on the application portal.
- Verify your e-mail address, then log in to fill out information and choose maximum two departments/institutes.
- Upload all required and department/institution additional required (if applicable) documents to the corresponding category (PDF formats only)
- Pay the application fee of NT$1,600 by bank transfering or credit card.
- Before submitting application, double-check if all information and documents are provided correctly.
- Notification email to the recommenders will be sent after submitting your application.
- For facilitating two recommendation letters, there are 3 ways to provide:
- Upload by yourself
- Upload or fill out the content by your recommenders via the link provided in the notification email.
- Invited recommenders in your application can email the letter to us, and we can help upload.
Before starting the application, please check out the application tutorial video which should be helpful with the online process and frequently asked FAQ.
NCKU handles the recruitment of interantional students and does not commisioned any external institution, legal person, group, or individual to handle related matters except publicity and promotions, and to assist students coming to Taiwan undertake the necessary related procedures. In due course, NCKU shall also verify whether any commissioned party has collected any unreasonable fees from international studnents, established any loan relationship with any international student, or wherhter any other violation of related ordinances has occured, and when necessary, NCKU may check details with international students who are applying for admission.
NCKU handles events related to the admission of international students or commissions an external institution, leagal person, group, or individual to do so, and provides information that is consistent with the admission regulation, admission guidelines, or any related regulations.
【Coming up】Degree Application for international students in the spring class of 2023/2024
Application period: July to September 30, 2023
【Closed】Degree Application for international students in the fall class of 2023/2024
Application period: January 16 to March 30, 2023
Special round available in NCKU 2023 fall term
Taiwan Semiconductor Scholarship (click for details)
Applicaion available: January 16 to March 15, 2023
Admission and scholarhship release : April 15, 2023
【Closed】Degree Application for international students in the spring class of 2022/2023
Application period: July 08 to September 30, 2022
Download Relevant Forms
*If you are from designated countries, such as Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nigeria, etc., please make sure you will have guarantor in Taiwan to ensure your visa legitimacy. For more information, please refer to Procedures for Nationals of the Designated Countries Applying for Visitor Visas to the Republic of China (R.O.C.)