Students are to be registered current students in their home universities that have signed a dual degree contract with the colleges or departments at NCKU, the undergraduate students must study for at least two semesters (one academic year) at home university, and the graduate students are subject to the provisions of each contract. Please confirm whether there is a 【Double Degree Contract and Agreement】 signed between NCKU and your home university.
2. Application process
(1) Please contact your alma mater for formal nomination and recommendation.
(2) Register and apply via the application portal (Click).
(3) Upload all the required documents. (You will be able to view the details of the required documents after logging in to the application system)
(4) Confirm and submit the application.
3. Application timeline
Please refer to International Studnet Admission Applicaiton at https://oia.ncku.edu.tw/p/404-1032-229817.php?Lang=en
4. Instructions for applying for a dual degree
Dual degree program involves a student studying for two different university degrees in parallel, either at the same institution or at different institutions (sometimes in different countries), completing them in less time than it would take to earn them separately.
Before coming to NCKU, please confirm Transfer Credit and Waiver Policy in NCKU and your University first.
You also have to download the Application for Credit Transfer form and email it to the contact person of the major you want to apply for dual-degree. You may also have to submit the certified copy of full transcript in PDF format and course syllabus to finalize the credits. The application website will also ask you to upload the Application for Credit Transfer form.