Those who meet the following qualifications may apply to study in Taiwan in accordance with the current year's prospectus:
(1) Qualifications for applying for the doctoral program:
Fresh graduates whose household registration is located in mainland China are citizens of the 8 provinces and cities including Beijing, Shanghai, Jiangsu, Zhejiang, Fujian, Guangdong, Hubei and Liaoning, and have a master's degree from a public or registered private university in Taiwan or qualified to apply for a doctoral class.
(2) Qualifications for applying for a master degree program:
Fresh graduates whose household registration is located in mainland China are citizens of the 8 provinces and cities including Beijing, Shanghai, Jiangsu, Zhejiang, Fujian, Guangdong, Hubei and Liaoning, and have a bachelor's degree from a public or registered private university in Taiwan or qualified to a master's degree program academic qualifications.
Registration for 1 identity is NT$1,350 (RMB270), and registration for more than 2 identities is NT$2,700 (RMB540). Applicants should pay according to the payment instructions generated by the registration system, and no refund will be given after payment. (Subject to the relative annual prospectus announcement).
(1) All applicants should go to the "Online Registration" section of the University Entrance Committee for Mainland Chinese Students website for online registration.
(2) After registration, applicants must keep their passwords in order to log in to the University Entrance Committee for Mainland Chinese Students registration system in the future.
(3) After applying online, the applicant can check the upload status on the website of the University Entrance Committee for Mainland Chinese Students.
(4) Before the deadline for registration, if the committee has not received the uploaded materials, or has one of the following circumstances, it will be verified as incomplete registration:
Those who did not register online or who did not register completely.
Unpaid registration fee.
If the basic information has not been uploaded or is incomplete, no further notice will be given to supplement and correct, and the applicant shall not request supplementary payment or ratification for any reason
Uploading information and matters needing attention
(1) Uploaded information: including basic information and information required by each admission school department.
Basic information: Prepare 1 copy of each of the following.
Application Form: Fill in the candidate information.
Academic certificates: transcripts record of the academic year (last semester is not obligate).
Proof of financial status (a deposit statement of more than RMB 100,000 of the applicant, the applicant's parents, spouse or legal guardian).
Documents required by the admissions school and department: Applicants must prepare and upload one copy of the following documents each time they apply for one admissions school or department.
Transcripts record of the academic year.
Information to be submitted as required by the admissions school department (please visit the "Admission School Admissions Information Inquiry System" on the website).
For information on the research fields of each admission school, please go to the "Admission School Admissions Information Inquiry System" on the University Entrance Committee for Mainland Chinese Students website.
If the uploaded documents are found to be inconsistent with the qualifications for the examination, forged, altered or fraudulently used, the admission qualification will be revoked; those who have already registered will have their student status revoked, and no relevant academic certificates will be issued; If it is discovered after graduation, the school will revoke the graduation qualification and recover or cancel the academic certificate.