A. Degree student
Online Application System for Graduation from NCKU https://nckusstory.ncku.edu.tw/~lou/leave/
Please note that the school leaving slip is in pdf format, please download the "School Leaving slip.pdf" file and save it before printing it to avoid blanks due to different versions of Adobe reader.
If you have any questions please contact Registrar's Division (06)2757575#50120
a. You are required to complete the following procedures before you print out the application form for graduation from NCKU.
Confirm the completion of grade registration at the Registrar's Division (ext.50120).
Complete the payments for tuition and miscellaneous fees (ext.50606).
Return books (ext.65760), instruments and properties to relevant units.
Complete the NCKU Questionnaire of Career Development for Graduates (Career Consultant Division, ext.50485).
b. Once you print out the "Graduation Procedure Form", you are not allowed to borrow books from NCKU Library.
B. International Exchange Student
【Please follow the steps below to complete the school leaving procedures】
1. Complete the online feedback for exchange students within the specified time.
Please complete by December 31 for exchange students who are scheduled to leave in January. For exchange students who are expected to leave in June, please complete by May 31. Failure to complete the online feedback on time may result in delayed delivery of transcripts.
(The Registrar Division will need to wait about three weeks after the end of the semester to complete the collection of results. The transcript will be sent to the contact window of the International Office of the sister university within 2 months of leaving the school.)
2. Please download: Leave-School Procedure Form for International Exchange Student, obtain the stamps of each unit in sequence, and finally send it to the International Student Affairs Office to complete the school leaving procedures. (Please submit the form at the end of the semester before you leave the university)
3. Properly plan your return schedule, and pay attention to the relevant aviation regulations and precautions for carrying contraband in your home country and transit country to avoid penalties.
4. Before you leave, you may want to take a stroll through the Shengi-Li Souvenir Store on the Shengi-Li campus to bring back memories for yourself, your family and friends.
5. Enquiry about the results of the Registrar Division: https://qrys.ncku.edu.tw/ncku_e/qrys02.asp
6. Online application for transcripts on the website of the Registrar Division【Student ID Application Operation System】: http://campus4.ncku.edu.tw/eCharge/.
C. College/Department/Institute level international exchange student
Precautions for leaving
Please download the College/Department/Institute level international exchange student leaving procedures form and complete the school-leaving procedures. After completion, submit the form to the department and unit for retention.
Properly plan your return schedule, and pay attention to the relevant aviation regulations and precautions for carrying contraband in your home country and transit country to avoid penalties.
Before you leave, you may want to take a stroll through the Shengi-Li Souvenir Store on the Shengi-Li campus to bring back memories for yourself, your family and friends.
Transcripts and results query
Online application for transcripts on the "Student ID Application System" website of the Registrar Division: http://campus4.ncku.edu.tw/eCharge/
Grade inquiry: https://qrys.ncku.edu.tw/ncku_e/qrys02.asp