Jump to the main content block

Short-Term Research Visa

update date : 2023-01-16

A student who has difficulty in applying Visa, please contact your host Prof. to deliver a formal letter to Ministry of Education (R.O.C.) with required documents below:


1. Official Letter (provided by host professor by using e-document system)

2. Application Form (Chinese version only) 

3. Copy of Student's Passport

4. Certificate of Enrollment in Home University

5. Invitation Letter or a Certificate of Collaborative Research


Click Num: