Jump to the main content block

Short-Term Internship Visa

update date : 2023-01-16

A student who has difficulty in applying Visa, please contact your host Prof. to deliver a formal letter to Ministry of Education (R.O.C.) with required documents below:


1. Official Letter (provided by host professor by using e-document system)

2. Form Listed Student's Basic Information (Chinese version only)

3. Internship Plan

4. Copy of a Student's Passport

5. Certificate of Enrollment and a Proof that internship is necessary for courses or graduation


Click Num: