Jump to the main content block

Short-Term Research Visa

update date : 2022-05-02

A student who has difficulty in applying Visa, please contact your host Prof. to deliver a formal letter to Ministry of Education (R.O.C.) with required documents below:


1. Official Letter (provided by host professor by using e-document system)

2. Form of Student's Basic Information 

3. Copy of Student's Passport

4. Certificate of Enrollment

5. Invitation Letter or a Certificate of Collaborative Research


Operation Manual for the E-document System


Click Num: