◆Overseas Chinese Students
1. Those who were born overseas and have resided continuously since date of application, or have recently resided overseas for more than 6 years. (Those who applying for the School of Medicine, Dentistry and Chinese Medicine must have accomodation for more than 8 consecutive years)
2. Students of Chinese descent who have obtained permanent or long-term residence permits in the place of residence.
*The term "overseas" refers to countries or regions other than Mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau.
◆Hong Kong and Macau students
1. Those who have recently resided abroad for more than 6 consecutive years. (Those who applying for the School of Medicine, Dentistry and Chinese Medicine must have accomodation for more than 8 consecutive years)
2. Residents of Hong Kong or Macau who have obtained permanent residence certificates but do not hold foreign passports.
*The term "overseas" refers to countries or regions other than Taiwan.
◆Chinese Students with Foreign Nationality from Hong Kong and Macau
1. Students of Chinese descent who have recently resided in Hong Kong, Macau or overseas for more than six years.
2. Possess foreign nationality and have permanent residency status in Hong Kong or Macau.
3. Not having household registration in Taiwan.
Bachelor's degree: Those with a high school (above) graduation certificate or equivalent academic documents can apply for admission to the bachelor's degree program.
Master's degree: Those with a bachelor's (above) graduation certificate or equivalent academic documents can apply for admission to the master's degree program.
Doctoral degree: Those with a master's (above) graduation certificate or relevant documents of equivalent academic qualifications may apply for admission to the doctoral degree program.
＊Applicants are required to submit the graduation certificate of the highest degree and the transcripts of the past years. If they are fresh graduates, they do not need to submit the graduation certificate when applying, but they must submit the "Certificate of Expected Graduation" and "Proof of Enrollment", which can be confirmed at Graduation before the entry year (fall class must graduate before August, spring class must graduate before January). If admitted, the original academic certificate must be submitted for verification within school registration, otherwise the admission qualification will be canceled.
◆Location of the School with the Highest Degree or Previous Degree
Those who have obtained the previous education in mainland China must meet the following requirements:
1. The school is listed in the Ministry of Education 's Approved Register of Higher Education Institutions in Mainland China.
2. It is necessary to comply with the " Regulations for the Recognition of Educational Education in the Mainland Area ". If it falls under the circumstances of article 8, it will not be accepted. If the degree has not been obtained at the same time as the graduation certificate and the degree certificate and other announcements, it will not be accepted.
Hong Kong and Macau
Those who obtained the previous education in Hong Kong and Macau must meet the following requirements:
1. The school is listed on the Accredited Register of Colleges and Universities in Hong Kong , or is a program or department accredited by the Hong Kong and Macau Education Bureau or the Hong Kong Council for Accreditation of Academic and Vocational Qualifications.
2. Those who have obtained their previous qualifications in Hong Kong and Macau must comply with the regulations of the "Hong Kong and Macau Qualifications Verification and Recognition Methods (including the Accreditation List)".
◆Apply for a Bachelor's Degree with Adequate Academic Ability
If you want to apply for admission to a bachelor's program with high school equivalency, please refer to the "Criteria for Recognition of Equivalency in Entrance to a University". Holders of foreign or Hong Kong and Macao equivalent to senior high school level transcripts, academic certificates, and the certification documents certified by the local government education authority to apply for the local university, and reviewed and approved by the university level or UECOCS admissions committee, you may able to apply for admission to the undergraduate program.
*Applicants with equivalent academic ability, or graduates of similar foreign schools whose graduation grade is equivalent to the second year of senior high schools in my country can apply for a bachelor’s degree program. After enrollment, students should take at least 12 credits for the supplementary and it should count towards graduation credits.
◆For International Students to Apply for a Bachelor's Degree
If you want to apply as an international student, if you have enrolled in a bachelor's degree or below in Taiwan, you must study in a general school in China for more than 1 year , except for the "Bilingual School Attached to Senior Secondary Schools" and "Foreign Citizens School" approved by the Ministry of Education. Those above are not allowed to apply for admission to the bachelor’s program as an international student; however, there are no restrictions on applying for a master’s degree or above.
*For those who have two nationalities, please confirm that you are eligible for international student status.
Language Proficiency Requirements
◆UECOCS Distributed Allocation
There is no minimum language proficiency threshold requirement.
◆UECOCS Individual Application
If you want to apply for a bachelor's program or an individual application for a graduate school, you can first refer to the "Department Rules and Quota Queries" to check the language proficiency requirements of individual departments.
◆UECOCS Distributed allocation