||First Application Round
||Second Application Round
||Third Application Round
||Fourth Application Round
||Please upload the application documents in order for review 1 month before the first day of the conference.
|Notification time of review result
- Update the latest announcement on the handling of the epidemic scholarship
- Please read the regulations before you submit your application.
- Application Deadline: Please upload the application documents in order for review 1 month before the first day of the conference. No application will be accepted if it is filed beyond the timetable.
- Required Documents:
- Application form.
- Introduction to the international conference and agenda. (If the agenda has not yet been announced, please specify it in the application form and submit the agenda prior to going abroad.)
- A photocopy of the applicant's thesis acceptance certificate.
- A photocopy of the abstract or full-text of the thesis (unless it is written in Chinese) to be presented.
- Evidence showing the application for a subsidy from extramural entities.
- Students shall submit Historical score reports issued by the University (which shall identify the students' ranks in their classes, in the case of undergraduates).
- Students shall submit the "Recommendation Letter from the Advisor".
- Students who attend any international conference to present a thesis shall submit a certificate of English proficiency. The students whose home countries using English as one of its official languages may be exempted from the said certificate.
- The low-income family or low income or middle-income family certificate issued by the competent administrative authority, but not required, if not available.
- Other documents are helpful to the review of the subsidy (e.g., the research results or award achievements in the most recent five years to be specified on A4 paper for no more than 5 pages).
*Please arrange the documents in ordered sequence.
- Application Procedure:
Upload the application documents online (google account required).
- Important Notes for Applicants:
- Due to a limited budget, applications are only open to new Associate/Assistant Professors who have been working in NCKU for less than 3 years.
- The subsidy is not applicable for conferences held in: "China, Hong Kong, and Macau".
- If more than one student applicants are from the same advisor and are attending the same conference, the subsidy will be prioritized to the student who received higher points.
- The applicants should still apply the subsidy 1 month before the first day of the conference, even if the certificate/letter of acceptance has not been received. The letter of acceptance certificate/letter could be re-submitted prior to a specified date upon evaluations.
- The applicant may apply for a subsidy from the Higher Sprout Project 1 time a year (including the budget of the university, college, and center). New associate/assistant professors, who have been working in NCKU for less than 3 years, may apply the subsidy 2 times a year.