International Relations Division, Office of International Affairs
Student Helpers Wanted
The major role of the student helper is to provide assistance in the events of the Presidents' Forum of Southeast and South Asia and Taiwan Universities (SATU) and daily operation of the Forum’s Secretariat. Duties include:
- data research, and statistics analysis and compilation
- prepare materials with Microsoft office e.g. create PowerPoint slides, graphs and tables
- simple image editing/video production
- pre- and on-site event support e.g. event venue set up, camera control, emcee, conference software management etc.
- assist in receiving guests
- administrative and logistical support e.g. website update, souvenir stock management etc.
- other duties as assigned
Terms and Benefits:
- Appointment period: as soon as March 2023. Contract renewal subject to work performance and funding availability
- Hourly rate is NT$176/hr as stipulated by NCKU, with labour and medical insurance as stipulated in the University regulations.
- No. of work hours: 40 hour/month
Appointees should have relevant experience, and the ability to work independently. He/she should be responsible, attentive to details, willing to learn new things and proficient in written and spoken English. Proficiency in written and spoken Chinese, the experience in social media management, and basic video production skills would be advantages but not a must.
How to Apply:
- Those who are interested can send the resume to Ms. Charlotte Li at firstname.lastname@example.org (Ext. 50960) with the subject “Job Application – [Name].”
- The resume should include applicant’s full name, mobile phone & email, academic qualification and universities attained, past job and extra-curricular activity experience, skills, relevant qualifications obtained
- Review of applications will start from 8 February 2023 until the post is filled. Suitable applicants will be invited to an interview.