Jump to the main content block

Category List

【Internship after Graduating】Internship Application for International Student Graduates deadline until 6/13!

Overseas students who wished or need to stay for internship after graduate must submit this application form given below by the Ministry of Education.

Please read application guideline carefully and apply according to your identity (Overseas Chinese Student/Hong Kong/Macao Student/International Student).

Print and fill up application form and send in to OSSS office, Ms. Shaye Chong (Tel: 06-2757575 ext.50466).

110-2 Graduating Students Internship Application Guidelines

Application form for Overseas Chinese Students (including Hong Kong and Macao Students)

Application form for International Students

Click Num: