課程主題: Global Learning Certificate: Leadership, Sustainability and Social Innovation in 21st century
This unique virtual learning experience is designed with the collaboration of Koç University faculty members and the leading professionals in the field.
Students participating in the program will embark on a learning journey, where domains of personal well-being, decision making, sustainability, social innovation, future of work and conscious leadership will intersect each other.
During this 6-days long virtual immersive and intensive learning journey students will learn about:
- the practice of mindfulness including meditation for managing stress and enriching life through the curriculum developed by The Center for Koru Mindfulness at Duke University
- the fundamental concepts of sustainable businesses and the context of United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- the various definitions and types of leadership, alongside the challenges leadership face in 21st Century
- the necessary skills for the 4th Industrial Revolution and the risks and opportunities regarding certain occupations and tomorrow's workforce
- the main concepts of social impact measurement, management, and maximization through case studies
- the basics of group dynamics including tools for decision-making and ways to include minority views
*Participants will receive a certificate of completion. Please note that there is no credit transfer available.
課程費用 : 150USD