All you NEED TO KNOW - Level 3 Restrictions of COVID-19
As COVID-19 cases continue to emerge in multiple counties and cities across the country, the Central Epidemic Command Center (CECC) has declared that Level 3 restrictions are imposed nationwide from May 19. Over the past few days, you might notice our society is somewhat different than before - people in the streets are wearing masks at all times, restaurants provide take-away only, and you are required to scan a QR code for real-name registration before walking into any shop.
In addition to that, you might also receive lots of information from school regarding new implemented regulations in accordance with the related restrictions announced by the CECC. In consideration that the information may come in pieces when things are changing rapidly, we are writing this email to ensure you don't miss out any important information.
So please make sure you read the following very carefully：
General Preventive Measures of COVID-19
1. Stay home
2. Indoor gatherings are limited to five people, while outdoor gatherings are restricted to 10. Please follow the rules if the related and friends visit you.
3. People must wear masks at all times when venturing out. Masks and social distancing required at all businesses or venues that remain open.
4. Real-name registration.
5. Keep Healthy.
Campus Related Restrictions
NCKU is in correspondence with the nationwide COVID-19 epidemic level 3 restrictions, please cooperate with the following announcements.
3. 請務必每日至學校系統(https://reurl.cc/83l4lo) 紀錄個人每日體溫及症狀狀況。若曾出入確診者足跡場所者，請回報學校，若出現發燒、咳嗽等呼吸道症狀請戴上口罩並至醫療院所就醫，診療後而需要進行PCR採檢者，請聯繫校安中心(24小時06-2757575分機55555)，學校將進行後續協助。
- 隨著確診案例數量增加，追蹤聯繫難度也提高，同學可透過非官方「Google 確診者足跡分佈圖」(https://reurl.cc/GmkZrd) 避開高風險區保護自己，但仍請隨時留意中央疫情流行指揮中心 (https://reurl.cc/Lbj9G7) 及臺南市政府 (https://www.tainan.gov.tw/) 最新公告，掌握第一手資訊。
C. 新K館5/19 20:00開始至6/15 8:00 不開放
(2). 24小時討論空間(https://reurl.cc/R0dn0z)： 學生創意討論空間D-24及及未來館2樓Kafe自5/19 17:00起閉館至學期結束。
(2). 5/19 18:00起，學生活動中心暨芸青軒閉館，閉館期限直至防疫警戒降低為第二級，學校同樣隨時進行滾動式修正。
7. 最後，請持續留意學校COVID-19 網頁資訊平台專區相關資訊。(https://reurl.cc/83l42M)
1. NCKU implements campus entry restrictions (https://reurl.cc/1YQj2Y) effective from 5/19. No outsiders or non-NCKU vehicles will be allowed entry.
2. Online courses (https://reurl.cc/R0dnjD) will be conducted throughout the 2021 spring semester.
3. Please report your daily health conditions at the COVID-19 online questionnaire (https://reurl.cc/83l4lo). If you have been to places where confirmed cases visited, please do report to school. If you start to display coronavirus-like symptoms, do wear a face mask and seek medical advice immediately at a nearby hospital. If you become a suspected case after diagnosis and require to be screened, you need to inform our Campus Security Report Center (24-hr hotline: 06-2757575 ext. 55555). The University will contact you to provide help and care.
- As contact tracing has become very difficult in the wake of a surge of confirmed local cases, netizens have marked out potential hot spots for infections on Google Maps(https://reurl.cc/W34a1e). However, it is important to note that the maps do not carry the imprimatur of the CECC. Kindly refer to CECC (https://reurl.cc/gWvkQb) and the Tainan City Government (https://www.tainan.gov.tw/en/) as primary reference.
4. Reading and Discussion Spaces
a. Library Services (https://reurl.cc/mLd6D7)
i. Only the main library and medical library will keep providing services. Information desks in the main library and medical library will only be available for pickup. Reading area and any stack in the libraries will be closed.
ii. Main entrance and exit door on the 1st floor will be marked for single entry and exit. The entrance and exit doors on B1 and B3 will be closed. No more than three people at any one time can be presented in the main library. KnowLEDGE will be closed from 8 p.m. May 19 to 8 a.m. June 15, 2021.
b. D-24 Service (https://reurl.cc/83l40g)
Places like D-24 as well as Kafe located on the second floor of Future Atelier will be closed till the end of this semester.
5. Student Events
a. The details about the university commencement will be announced by the Graduation Student Association; the individual graduation ceremony held by the college/department needs to meet the requirement of Epidemic Level 3 Alert.
b. All NCKU student events need to be cancelled until the alert is back to level 2; online meetings are not included. Student Activity Center I and II (Yun Ching Xuan) will be closed from May 19th 18:00, and re-opened when the alert is back to level 2.
c. For student events related to epidemic prevention measures, please refer to the website (https://reurl.cc/Dg1nZm) of the Student Development and Activities Division.
6. Student Dormitory
NCKU student dormitory takes the following strengthened control measures and cooperates with Level 3 epidemic prevention. Please pay attention to the announcement (https://reurl.cc/qgDzvy) for further details.
7. Latest news regarding Covid-19 epidemic will be updated on NCKU COVID-19 Prevention Platform: https://app.pers.ncku.edu.tw/ncov_web/
Thank you for your cooperation to protect heath for yourself and all people.
Office of International Affairs, NCKU