有關居家檢疫之成大應變措施 NCKU Emergency Measures for Home Quarantine (20200217 15:40 updated)
From Feb. 7th, foreign nationals possessing a valid Taiwan Resident Certificate who in the previous 14 days have visited or resided anywhere in the People’s Republic of China(PRC), including Hong Kong and Macao, shall self-isolate at their home after returning to Taiwan and be under home quarantine for a period of 14 days.
Hong Kong and Macau students who entered Taiwan between Feb. 7-10th.
Overseas Chinese students possessing a valid Taiwan Resident Certificate who have visited or resided anywhere in the PRC, including Hong Kong and Macao in the previous 14 days.
From Feb. 10th, all travelers enter Taiwan via a transit through PRC, including Hong Kong and Macao, should be under home quarantine for a period of 14 days.
Hong Kong and Macau travelers who entered Taiwan on or before Feb. 6th is in the “Self-Health Management” Group instead.
From Feb. 10th, all travelers enter Taiwan via a transit through the People’s Republic of China (PRC), including Hong Kong and Macao, should be under home quarantine for a period of 14 days. Therefore, NCKU would like to advise you to avoid taking flights with a transit through China, including Hong Kong and Macao. If your flights are unchangeable and you will be under the 14-day home quarantine, NCKU can help to offer a pick-up, isolated dormitory and three meals per day during the 14-day home quarantine in dormitory. However, please make sure to inform us as early as possible prior to your entry to Taiwan. For further details, please see below the NCKU Emergency Measures for Home Quarantine.
NCKU Emergency Measures for Home Quarantine
3. 自備「居家檢疫」期間所需用品，例如口罩、 個人藥品、個人清潔衛生用品。
(一) Students in “Home Quarantine” Group, please follow steps BEFORE YOU DEPART for Taiwan:
1. Must arrive at Taiwan as early as possible.
2. Must finish surveys to provide information such as flight(s) and airport.
(1)Hong Kong and Macau Students (degree students):
(2)Foreign Students (including all exchange students):
(also email to "firstname.lastname@example.org")
3. Prepare surgical masks, medicine for personal use and personal cleansing products.
3. 有關住宿期間所需寢具，鼓勵同學可找人協助幫忙從原宿地點搬運寢具。若有購買寢具需求，可以透過接機時反應給駐點人員提出申請、可以在 抵達學校辦理住宿時提出需求、也可以透過港澳學生會提出申請。
4. 天天量體溫與紀錄症狀，上下午各一次，請到COVID-19防疫資訊平台雲端紀錄(https://tinyurl.com/qw4p2un)。體溫測量，額溫37.5即屬發燒，請立即撥打防疫專線 1922依指示就醫。居家檢疫之前，若已經知道有需要進行醫療診斷，請於入住時告知住宿管理員。
5. 選擇於校外住宿「居家檢疫」學生須自行負責，包括衛生所或里長會進行不定期檢查或者主動回報。里長訪視或電訪不在兩次，將通報警方協尋。且須一人一室；出房門時，須與共同居住者保持至少1公尺以上之距離，務必配戴醫用口罩，及保持良好的衛生習慣。天天量體溫與紀錄症狀，上下午各一次，請到COVID-19防疫資訊平台雲端紀錄(https://tinyurl.com/qw4p2un)。體溫測量，額溫37.5即屬發燒，請立即撥打防疫專線 1922依指示就醫。
(二)Students in “Home Quarantine” Group, please follow steps below UPON ARRIVAL at Taiwan:
2. Students in “Home Quarantine” Group who have already entered Taiwan, can still move into school dormitory during the 14 days. Please give an early application and contact the Housing Service Division. NCKU covers accommodation expenses. Students pay for pick-up and their meals. There is no subsidy for the pick-up so far, but please still keep your pick-up receipts, flight receipts and boarding pass for future possibility.
3. Regarding the bedding, pillow and quilt, required during 14-day Home Quarantine, students are encouraged to find someone to help move in original bedding, pillow and quilt. If there is a need to purchase bedding, pillow and quilt, you can apply upon pick-up, chick-in at school or through the Hong Kong and Macao Student Association.
4. Check your body temperature twice every day; first time in morning, second time in the afternoon. Report through the on-line NCKU COVID-19 Epidemic Prevention Platform(https://tinyurl.com/qw4p2un). A body temperature over 37.5°C is regarded as a fever and please call the toll-free Communicable Disease Reporting and Consultation Hotline, 1922 and seek medical attention as instructed. If you, before the arrival, know that you need a medical diagnosis during 14-day home quarantine, please inform the accommodation manager when you check in.
6. Students who are under home quarantine but choose to live off-campus, please take your own responsibility, receive irregular inspections or actively report daily health status to the Village Chief or Village Clerk of Bureau of Civil Affairs. During home quarantine period, you are only allowed to live in a suite or an isolated room. If you live in a shared apartment, please keep at least one meter away from others, wear a medical mask when going out of your room, and keep good hygiene habits. Check your body temperature twice every day; first time in morning, second time in the afternoon. Report through the on-line NCKU COVID-19 Epidemic Prevention Platform(https://tinyurl.com/qw4p2un). A body temperature over 37.5°C is regarded as a fever and please call the toll-free Communicable Disease Reporting and Consultation Hotline, 1922 and seek medical attention as instructed.
7. People in the home quarantine gruop who go out, take public transportation or in violation of home quarantine regulations will be fined NT $ 10,000 to NT $ 150,000 according to the Article 58 and 69 of Communicable Disease Control Act.
■ Contacts of Housing Service Division:
1. Kuang-Fu 3: 0972-905381
2. Shengli 3: 0965-154828
3. Director Tsang Tai-an: 0905-261117
4. website: http://housing.osa.ncku.edu.tw/index.php?Lang=en